April 7, 2015

Turn ACTIVE income into PASSIVE income!

Turn ACTIVE income into PASSIVE income

Hey what's up? So tonight was kind of a rough night doing Uber. I worked for roughly about four and half hours. I think I made, clocked in about $63 in fares but after Uber takes their money and all that I'm looking at something around $10 an hour. But that not that big of deal, because here the thing. That $40, maybe $45, I just did a cost analysis in my journal and I'm thinking going forward, now I have a couple of sources for writers but I'm thinking It's going to cost between $50 - $70 to have a book created, cover created, marketed, promoted, everything done and everything done by someone else. Let's say it's fifty bucks so basically tonight I spent 4.5 hours and I wrote a book. That's a good way of looking at it. The time I spent was having good conversations with people, I did a few videos. All in all I think my effort is worth the reward and that's really big for me right now. Uber is also releasing a new program that's going to start tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited about that. It's going to give me the opportunity to earn up to 380% more money or so they claim. The program is called Uber Select and the Uber Select program is only for high-line cars. So BMW, Mercedes, Audi, so on and so forth, certain Hyundai's, Genesis and Equis, Lexus. So me having a 5 series Bimmer, I guess it's a good thing. We will see how it all pans out, I'll let you know. It starts tomorrow morning at 9 am. I don't work during the day doing Uber because it doesn't seem like it's worth my time, but this weekend should be crazy and I'm looking forward to seeing how the new service works out. So until next time, Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment