April 7, 2015

Get a JOURNAL! Key to SUCCESS!

Get a JOURNAL! Key to SUCCESS!


Hey what's up guys? I just wanted to take a minute and talk to you about something a lot of people know they should do but tend not to do, and thats keeping a journal. I, um, I recently just kinda got into where I always use my phone or my ipad or computer to right down any kind of notes. But what's happened is I'll have these great thoughts but won't feel like grabbing my phone and typing it in. So I found that having a pen and paper next to me makes that so much easier. We will call it a key to success.

Get yourself a journal and write yourself some notes in it. What I found was just having it on my desk kinda motivates me to want to do the things I should do. Wether it's checking out your goals. I've got my 2015 goals down here and I'll be going over them in a later video. But for now I just wanted to drop that piece of advice, get a notebook and anytime you have a great idea write it down. Because the littlest spark could lead into something BIG.

 I ended up in my Kindle Publishing Business totally by mistake. I thought I wanted to start a consulting business for car dealerships. Ended up wanting to change that into a consulting business for people wanting to buy a car and that turned into a series of books. Which lead into more. Right now currently I have 10 books published. Launching some promo's right now and trying to build my passive income. So that's the majority of what this channel is about. Kind of motivation, self help, inspiration and I kinda wanna build a team to help everyone. Not just me but to help other people achieve the things they want to achieve and to have the passive income that allows for people to do what you want, when you want, with who you want where ever in the world you want to do it. So until next time, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment