February 24, 2015

!!!NEW TOY!!! Nissan 350Z Convertible and of course I couldn't keep it stock!

For my birthday I decided to get myself a new toy. Wasn't sure exactly what type of vehicle I wanted but I was ready for something fun. Randomly got a wild idea that I wanted to go test drive a 350Z and found two at a nearby dealership. Being in the business there were a few things I was looking for, a great deal, low miles and a well maintained vehicle. The two at the local dealership where not at all what I was looking for but a quick search found a Daytona Blue convertible less than 20 miles away. It was older but only had 56K miles. When we pulled up to the dealership the vehicle was sitting right up front and I was in love. It was a surprise that it had 20" chrome wheels and they really set it off. I ended up getting it for $14K and left very happy. That same day I ordered exhaust, ram air kit and an intake plenum spacer. The car was quick before but now it's load and quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment