February 24, 2015

Back on the road, a stop over in Charleston, WV and Dayton, OH.


So we moved to NC and had a blast getting settled into our new home. The first sale I was able to book was a 9 day event in Wabash, IN at a Chrysler Dodge Jeep store. I spent a couple of years traveling around doing these sales so packing came second nature for me but man do things change when you are bringing a woman with you. We completely loaded down the Scion and began our trip. 

One of my favorite little towns along the way was Charleston, WV (the capital of WV) and we decided to stop for lunch. There's a Sports bar called Adelphia's which I frequented the last two times I did sales in the area and it was nice making it back for their Adelphia Gyro! We also stopped in Dayton Ohio and ate at a roof top restaurant right in the heart of the city. Can't remember the name of it but the food was great and the view was amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment