January 30, 2012

January and the start of this blog and a new life...

I do not want you to start off by hating me but I am a traveling car salesman. My actual title is Promotional Sales and Marketing Consultant. I am part of a team that goes in to dealerships all over the United States and helps them liquidate there inventory and get back to a state of profit. I have been on the road doing this for almost 2 years and I must say I love most of it... In the beginning of January I worked a sale in Bremen, IN which is a small town outside of South Bend, IN and realized that I wasn't in a positive state of mind and that had to change. I decided to go from this...  

 to this...
 
My whole goal for the month of January was to realize what was wrong with my state and get back on track. I had a huge change in my life the middle of 2010 and I was still running from it. It was now almost 2 years later I was 20+ lbs over weight and I had picked up smoking. I started the Ultimate Edge, a program by Anthony Robbins and things started to fall into place. I have lost over 15lbs and I haven't smoked in 3 weeks. I now have well thought out goals and a positive mindset!!! This is one of my goals... I spend a lot of time on the road and have been to some great places, I have decided to document my journey's and let people know about some of these little towns that I travel to, as some of them have great character and might be worth taking your own trip to... Thanks for checking this out, stay tuned for the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment