January 31, 2012

From New Orleans, LA to Niagara Falls in 48 Hours




This was truly an awesome weekend! I wasn't working but still traveling. My friend and I decided to head to New Orleans for the day and ended up spending the night on Bourbon Street! This was my first time to NOLA so I was taking everything in, from the smells, the people, the sights, the sounds, and the all around experience! If you've never been I suggest you go at least once in your life!  We ended up leaving NOLA and had to head back up north to work so we decided to take in another great sight! We drove from New Orleans all the way to Niagara Falls, NY. This was probably in my top 5 of great experiences! I'm still looking forward to going back and this time bringing my passport!











No comments:

Post a Comment