January 31, 2012

Back to work

After almost 2 months off I decided to go back to work with a company that mainly works out of North Carolina. My daughter and ex live there so it made sense to be close and not so cold. I had a lot of fun with these guys. We spent a lot of time in Jacksonville, NC which is the home of United States Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and a place I new pretty well. I spent nearly 4 years stationed there as a HE Opporator from early 2003 to late 2006 when my tour was up. Working in Jacksonville during the winter months all of the beach houses were cheaper so we took advantage of it. We stayed at Million Dollar homes for almost nothing and we stayed there often. We also did sales in New Bern, NC which is about an hour north of Camp Lejeune. This coastal area of NC is beautiful and there are some great places to eat! I love working in this area...

No comments:

Post a Comment